You are welcome to today’s discussion.
Mentorship is an aged process of transferring knowledge, skill, and refined gift from someone in possession to another. Its operation uses love, communication and mutual respect for one another. Mentorship employ lasting relationship in the atmosphere of continue learning. Both the mentor and the mentee strive for improvement in their ways of dong thing.
As you may know, there is nothing you know today that wasn’t a mystery few years back. There is nothing you want to do or be that someone somewhere hasn’t done or be. Even when there is none, i’m convinced that someone has attempted it. So it is good to learn from those who are knowledgeable in the things you want to do.
I am aware that to find those who are interested in leading and guiding you to your destiny is a difficult task but not impossible. You may face a lot of failure trying to get someone to guide you, but you must not give up if you want to achieve your dream. Some of the reasons you face stiff rejection and abandonment is that people rarely believe in other people, especially when they sense that you need something valuable like knowledge, money, skill etc from them. But you need to prove yourself beyond every reasonable doubt that you deserve a better life. Some people you look up to, might be lacking in the real substances you are looking for in them, so they are afraid that if they bring you close they may be exposing their incapability.
You must know these about mentorship: it is not a medium to inconvenience someone; it is not a medium to take advantage of someone; it is not a medium of self-centeredness; it is not a medium of suppression and high handedness; it is not a medium for criticism, envy, jealousy, hatred and mis-use of someone; it is not a medium for perfection; it is not a medium to surrender your own opinion. Rather it is a medium of mutual learning and development; growth and maturity. A medium where value is transmitted. The ingredient of life are mix and served in the process of mentorship.
Therefore, outlined bellow are the 20 reasons why you should choose a mentor in the area of your life you deem necessary.
- To simplify your life
- To gain clarity into your purpose in life
- To reduce the cost of living
- To fast-forward your progress to success
- To achieve your goals and vision
- To guide you along the path to your dream
- To stay safe from distractions
- To avoid deadly consequences
- To remain focus in spite of criticisms
- To double your effort and achieve greater result
- To connect with people of like minds
- To build your strength and confidence
- To learn from experience and gain practical wisdom
- To build lasting and mutually beneficial relationship
- To build capacity and improve your skill
- To leverage your weakness and poor judgement
- To multiply your growth potential and maturity
- To overcome your fear and pride
- To achieve independence in life
- To connect to greater powers and enjoy stress-free life.
Having read through some of the benefits you stand to gain in a mentoring program; I urge you to join our mentoring program from where ever you are by following the post on this platform or text I NEED A MENTOR as SMS to +2349086057170 and someone will contact you for more detail of the program. This program is for the youths who are finding it difficult to choose a career. Those who want to start their own business. Those who have challenge with spending money. Those struggling with health, addiction etc.
We are determined to give meaning to your life.